The Land Rover DPV is a variant of the Land Rover Defender series. It is a drivable and scripted vehicle that has appeared in Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back To Baghdad.
Conflict: Desert Storm II: Back To Baghdad:
- Breakthrough (1 drivable, 2 scripted)
- Street Battle (2 scripted only)
- Besieged (2 scripted only)
- Victor Two (drivable)
- Communications Breakdown (drivable)
- Mk-19 gunner
- M2 gunner
- Rear facing dismount
- This is the first vehicle in the Conflict Series to allow the dismount in the open seat to be armed.
- The Land Rovers in the end of Besieged appear to have TOW missile launchers instead of Mk-19s.